Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camping at Eureka Valley Campground.



We went Camping on the 28-31 of may.We went up Sonora pass and camped at Eureka Valley campground and the # of the site we stayed at was #25.The weather was hot in the day and cold in the morning and night time.Some of the things we did were hiking fishing.We caught 13 fish all and i caught 6 fish by myself.I also learned how to start a camp fire and i got to start some too.We also did smores.
My favorite thing were hiking and fishing and starting a camp fire.
Also the bait we used to catch all our fish was sizzle it is a very colorful rainbow color.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a wonderful time. It looks like you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice fish bee!! like reading your updates! miss you babe!! love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you too and debbie i am enjoying myself thank you and thanks dad i will

    ReplyDelete